1. Berkey Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Berkey Water Purifier affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Berkey Water Purifiers refers to the product owner and publisher, ADW Group (Pty) Ltd.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the Berkey Water Purifiers Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Affiliates will receive 10% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commission fees can change at any time according to the discretion of Berkey Water Purifiers.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Berkey Water Purifiers pays affiliates via Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT), according to bank details provided during the registration process.
7. Order Fulfillment
Berkey Water Purifiers will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Berkey products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on any auction sites. Berkey Water Purifiers will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires.
Customers who purchase products through the Berkey Water Purifiers Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Berkey Water Purifiers. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Berkey Water Purifiers policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
Berkey Water Purifiers reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Berkey Water Purifiers Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of ADW Group (Pty) Ltd, New Millennium Holdings Ltd and Berkey Water Purifiers. Copyrights, trademarks and registered trademarks of PulseTech Products Corporation is the sole property of the PulseTech Products Corporation.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Berkey Water Purifiers brand and marketing resources
- Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at https://www.water-purifier.co.za/affiliate-program. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at [email protected] and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Berkey Water Purifiers Anti-Spam Policy
Berkey Water Purifiers strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Berkey Water Purifiers, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Berkey Water Purifiers Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account.