Natural Water Purifier
Find out more
A natural process gravity water purifier filter is utilized in the Black Berkey purification elements and is the most powerful gravity filter elements currently available on the market.
Economical Water Purifiers
Find out more
Berkey water purifiers easily give the best value for money of any water purification system you can own.You can easily remove and clean the purification elements over and over again.
Convenient Water Purifier
Find out more
Berkey water filtration systems assemble in minutes without tools, electricity, water pressure, or plumbing. And on top of that, they are easy to operate and maintain.
About Berkey® Water Purifiers
- Berkey® Water Purifiers are the World’s Most Powerful and Cost Effective Personal Water purification Systems Providing Reliable and User-friendly Water Purification in Both Normal and Hostile Filtration Environments.
- Moreover, Berkey® systems are capable of purifying both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. So powerful, this system is able to remove red food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Perfect for everyday use and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- Berkey® Natural Purification Systems are the ultimate in water purification and the ideal personal protection and traveling companions. These water filters are used worldwide for normal, hostile and emergency environments to provide the purest, sparkling clean water possible…
- For generations, health-conscious people around the world have recognized that the foundation to a healthy life and healthy body is clean, fresh drinking water. This important essential element is the basis for enjoying your longest, healthiest life. No amount of vitamins or supplements can substitute for the vital life-sustaining properties found in nourishing, healthful drinking water. It is truly the foundation of life.
- Unfortunately, securing your access to good tasting, sparkling, wholesome drinking water can be harder than you might expect. Water is often laced with chlorine, lead, high levels of harmful bacteria, and other unwanted chemicals and contaminants. Frequently these produce unpleasant tastes and odors. Even bottled water can contain these same contaminants, and moreover it is very expensive. Many water filters on the market are inferior. Most water filters do not remove pathogenic bacteria and many remove the beneficial minerals that your body needs.
- Perhaps that’s why Berkey® Water Purifiers have long been recognized as the world’s ultimate in water purification. This simple, highly effective method of using gravity was developed almost 200 years ago… yet it still produces some of the finest, most healthful drinking water available.
How Berkey® Water Purifiers Operate
- To use, water is poured into the upper chamber. Gravity draws this water through the exclusive purification elements where contaminates are captured on and within theses micro-porous elements and are separated from the water. The purified water then collects in the lower chamber where it can be drawn through the spigot. What’s more, Berkey® water filter elements are cleanable and can be used over and over again.
Which Berkey® Model To Choose
|Storage||Flow*/hour with||Fully Expanded||Number of|
|Berkey Model||Capacity||2 Filter Elements||Flow*/hour||People|
*Flow rates are calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines. As it is impractical to keep the upper chamber completely full at all times, the flow rates are in practice less than the stated optimal rate.
state of water quality in Southern Africa
- The state of water quality in South and Southern Africa is deteriorating drastically. Having some form of a water filter or water purification system is becoming a necessity. British Berkefeld is a well established brand in Africa with a history dating back to the earlier 1800′s in Britain. The high quality ceramic water filters are impregnated with silver and are still made in England. Made in the USA, Berkey water purifiers is recognised by the Red Cross, Unicef and other relief organisations and has a reputation for high quality water purification among survivalists and those living way out in the bush.
- Both types of gravity water filter systems do not need water pressure or electricity and can even filter out viruses like typhoid and cholera as well as a high percentage of heavy metals and chemicals including those added to tap water like chlorine (and fluoride with the addition of the white PF2 or PF4 filters). They are also very economical to run with re-cleanable filters lasting up to several years.
- So if you think you cannot afford a water purification system, think again. You can’t afford not to have one.
- Berkey natural water purifier systems are designed to work without the need for electricity or plumbing. They are “off-the-grid” water purifiers and are gravity fed. You can use several sources for providing water. Black Berkey Water Purifier Elements are more powerful than any other gravity water filter element currently available. Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 6)
Would you like a safe, durable, BPA free and eco-friendly drink bottle? We are now stockists of ECOtanka Stainless Steel Drink Bottles!
ECOtankaFind Out More